DashVibe

Mans Funny Lips Movements While Singing Makes Him Viral Sensation: "Go for 'Americas Got Talen

• A man who sings uniquely has captured people's attention on TikTok and he has become popular
  • Periodically, Pastor Solomon records and posts videos of himself singing popular hymns passionately
  • Solomons's lip movements and the strength he applies to the songs have always made people laugh in his comment section

A TikTok singer has become a viral sensation because of how he moves his lips while performing.

The man, identified as Pastor Solomon, enjoys singing Christian songs, especially hymns.

He mostly closes his eyes while singing and his two nostrils are always spread apart. Also, his facial expression, with his nose expanding and contracting when he sings, always make people laugh.

Man's passionate way of singing makes him popular

In one of his videos, the man sang My Hope is Built on Nothing Less, an ancient hymn written in 1834 by Edward Mote.

PAY ATTENTION: Follow Briefly News on Twitter and never miss the hottest topics! Find us at @brieflyza!

The way he sang sparked reactions among his followers. While others admired the passionate singing, some said his funny voice amused them.

However, Pastor Solomon does not seem to care about what people say concerning his singing style. Currently, he has 30.5k followers and 859.1k video likes.

Watch the video below:

Reactions to video of a man who sings on TikTok

@FRANK said:

"The nose shake after the stress."

@Short_app commented:

"Can somebody produce this guy?"

@reykilay.oscrr0 said:

"I was breathing on his behalf."

@Kindnex said:

"But truth be told, he has a nice vocal chord. It’s the fact that he is so close to the camera for me."

@Grenadian Woman said:

"For a minute there, I thought you were about to explode in the sinking sand, sir!"

@olaife said:

"The mouth wants to tear."

@Jackie commented:

"Please go to 'America's Got Talent'..."

TikTok video of young white man singing Labantwana Ama Uber goes viral

In a related story, Briefly News reported that a white South African has gone viral on Mzansi social media for enjoying amapiano. The young man, who TikTok users identified as De Wet Spies, was partying with friends at Padstal in Pretoria when Semi Tee’s Labantwana Ama Uber started playing.

Spies not only danced to the amapiano song, but he sang along, knowing the lyrics seemingly by heart. The video of his performance was shared on TikTok by @papii_lee on January 10.

Source: Legit.ng

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLGxzqmjnmdha4Z2fpBmmKadop6wor%2BMrZilnZ6peq6tzaxkn62eo8ZuuMipqmaln6uyrrHNrWSsoZ6ctq%2BzjK%2Bgq5mcYsCmutKaq6KnnmQ%3D

Tamela Phillippe

Update: 2024-05-09