DashVibe

My Hero Academia Chapter 411 Release Date, Spoiler, Raw Scan, Countdown, Recap, Plotlines & Where to

My Hero Academia Chapter 411:- My Hero Academia is one of the most popular manga series in the world, with millions of fans eagerly waiting for the next chapter every week. The story follows Izuku Midoriya, a boy who inherits the power of the world’s greatest hero, All Might, and enrolls in a prestigious school for aspiring heroes. Along with his friends and classmates, he faces various challenges and enemies, both from the villainous League of Villains and from his inner turmoil.

The manga is currently in its final arc, which has been described as the “ultimate battle” between the heroes and the villains. The stakes are higher than ever, as the fate of the entire society hangs in the balance. The previous chapter, 410, ended with a shocking cliffhanger, as the main antagonist, Tomura Shigaraki, unleashed his full power and declared his intention to destroy everything.

So, what can we expect from the next chapter, 411? When will it be released, and where can we read it? What are the spoilers, plotlines, and ratings of the series? In this article, we will answer all these questions and more, giving you everything you need to know about My Hero Academia Chapter 411.

Release Date of My Hero Academia Chapter 411

My Hero Academia Chapter 411 is scheduled to be released on December 31, 2023, according to the official announcement from Shonen Jump, the magazine that publishes the manga. The chapter will be available to read for free on the official website of VIZ Media, as well as on the Shonen Jump app and Manga Plus app.

Countdown

As of writing this article, there are 10 days left until the release of My Hero Academia Chapter 411. You can check the exact countdown on this website, which updates the timer every second.

WeeksDaysHoursMinutesSeconds::::

Country Wise Release Time

The release time of the chapter may vary depending on your time zone, but here is a rough estimate of when you can expect it:

• China Standard Time (CST): 10:00 AM
  • Indian Standard Time (IST): at 08:30 PM
  • Pacific Standard Time (PST): 07.00 AM
  • Central European Time (CEST): at 05:00 PM
  • New York: at 11:00 AM
  • Pacific Time (PST): at 08:00 AM
  • Eastern European Time (EEST): at 06:00 PM
  • Philippines Standard Time (PHT): at 11:00 PM
  • Singapore Standard Time (SST): at 11:00 PM
  • Korean Standard Time (KST): 12:00 PM

Spoiler of My Hero Academia Chapter 411

Spoilers are the leaked information or images of the upcoming chapter, usually obtained from the raw scans or the early translations of the manga. Spoilers can give you a glimpse of what will happen in the chapter, but they may also contain errors or inaccuracies, so take them with a grain of salt.

The spoilers for My Hero Academia Chapter 411 are not out yet, as the raw scans usually come out a few days before the official release. However, based on the events of the previous chapter, we can make some predictions and speculations about what will happen next.

The chapter will likely focus on the confrontation between Shigaraki and the remaining heroes, who are trying to stop him from reaching All For One, the mastermind behind the villain alliance and the original owner of Shigaraki’s quirk. Shigaraki has shown that he can decay anything he touches, as well as use the quirks of the other villains he has absorbed, making him a formidable opponent.

The heroes will have to use their best strategies and teamwork to counter Shigaraki’s overwhelming power, as well as protect the civilians and the injured from his rampage. Some of the key players in this battle are Endeavor, the current number one hero and Midoriya’s mentor; Bakugo, Midoriya’s rival and childhood friend; and Todoroki, Endeavor’s son and Midoriya’s classmate. They all have personal stakes and connections to Shigaraki and All For One, which will add more drama and tension to the fight.

Midoriya, the protagonist and the successor of All Might, will also play a crucial role in this chapter, as he is the only one who can use the One For All quirk, the opposite and the nemesis of Shigaraki’s All For One quirk. Midoriya has recently unlocked the seventh user’s quirk, which allows him to create energy whips from his body. He will have to use this new ability, as well as the other quirks he has inherited, to face Shigaraki and his destiny.

The chapter may also reveal more information about the origins and the secrets of the One For All and All For One quirks, as well as the history and the relationship between their users. We may also see some flashbacks or visions of the previous users of One For All, who have been guiding and supporting Midoriya throughout his journey. They may also have some advice or warnings for him, as he is about to face the greatest challenge of his life.

English Spoiler Release Date

The English spoilers for My Hero Academia Chapter 411 are expected to be released on December 28, 2023, a day before the official release. The English spoilers are usually based on the early translations of the raw scans, which are posted on various websites and social media platforms. The English spoilers will give you a summary of the main events and dialogues of the chapter, as well as some images.

English Spoiler Countdown

The countdown for the English spoilers is 11 days as of writing this article. You can check the exact countdown on this website, which updates the timer every second.

What are the ratings of this manga?

My Hero Academia is one of the most acclaimed and popular manga series in the world, with a loyal fanbase and a high reputation. The series has received many awards and nominations, such as the Harvey Award for Best Manga in 2019 and 2020, the Sugoi Japan Award for Manga Category in 2017, and the Manga Taisho Award in 2015. The series has also been praised by critics and reviewers, who have commended its story, characters, art, and themes.

The ratings of the series are also impressive, as it has consistently ranked among the top-selling and top-rated manga in Japan and worldwide. According to Oricon, the Japanese company that tracks the sales of manga and other media, My Hero Academia has sold over 50 million copies as of December 2020, making it the sixth best-selling manga series of all time. The series has also been serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump, the most popular and influential manga magazine in Japan, since 2014, and has been featured on the cover of the magazine several times.

The ratings of the individual chapters of the series are also high, as they are voted by the readers of Weekly Shonen Jump every week. The chapters are ranked based on the popularity and the quality of the story and the art, and the results are published in the magazine. According to the MyAnimeList, My Hero Academia Chapter 410, the previous chapter, ranked second out of 21 chapters, with a score of 8.07 out of 10. The chapter received positive feedback from the fans, who praised the action, the suspense, and the revelations of the chapter.

The ratings of My Hero Academia Chapter 411, the upcoming chapter, are not available yet, as the chapter has not been released or voted yet. However, based on the hype and the anticipation of the chapter, we can expect that the ratings will be high, as the chapter will continue the final battle between the heroes and the villains, and show the outcome of the series. The chapter will also be the last chapter of the year, as the manga will go on a break for the next week, and resume on January 8, 2024. Therefore, the chapter will likely have a big impact and a cliffhanger, which will keep the fans hooked and excited for the next year.

Where To Read My Hero Academia Legally?

My Hero Academia Chapter 411 will be available to read for free on the official website of VIZ Media, as well as on the Shonen Jump app and Manga Plus app. These are the legal and authorized sources to read the manga, as they support the creators and the industry. The chapter will be released on Saturday, December 24, 2023, at different times depending on your time zone. You can check the release time and the countdown of the chapter on this website, which updates the timer every second.

However, if you want to read the chapter earlier, you can also find the raw scans and the English spoilers of the chapter on some unofficial websites and social media platforms, such as Reddit, Twitter, and YouTube. The raw scans are the original Japanese version of the manga, which are scanned and uploaded online by some sources. The English spoilers are the early translations of the raw scans, which are posted by some fans. The raw scans and the English spoilers usually come out a few days before the official release, and they can give you a glimpse of what will happen in the chapter. However, they may also contain errors or inaccuracies, so take them with a grain of salt.

See Also:- My Hero Academia Chapter 409 Release Date

Raw Scan Release Date

The raw scans for My Hero Academia Chapter 411 are expected to be released on December 28, 2023, two days before the official release. The raw scans are the original Japanese version of the manga, which are scanned and uploaded online by some sources. The raw scans are usually low-quality and incomplete, and they may also contain watermarks or advertisements.

Raw Scan Countdown

The countdown for the raw scans is 12 days as of writing this article. You can check the exact countdown on this website, which updates the timer every second.

Recap of My Hero Academia Chapter 410

The previous chapter, 410, titled “The Final Act Begins”, showed the aftermath of the battle between the heroes and the villains, which resulted in many casualties and destruction. The chapter began with a flashback of Shigaraki’s childhood, where he was abused and neglected by his family, who hated him for his quirk. He accidentally killed them all, except for his grandmother, Nana Shimura, who was the seventh user of One For All and All Might’s mentor. She had given up her son, Shigaraki’s father, to protect him from All For One, but he grew up to resent her and her ideals.

The flashback then shifted to the present, where Shigaraki woke up from his coma and found himself surrounded by the heroes, who had infiltrated the villain’s hideout. He realized that he had been modified by Doctor Garaki, a mad scientist and All For One’s ally, who had implanted him with the All For One quirk and the quirks of the other villains he had captured. He also learned that All For One had been transferred to a maximum-security prison, where he was waiting for Shigaraki to come and free him.

Shigaraki then decided to test his new power, and activated his decay quirk, which caused everything around him to crumble and disintegrate. He also used the quirks of the other villains, such as regeneration, air cannon, radio waves, and search, to fight against the heroes. He managed to escape from the hideout, and headed towards the prison, where All For One was calling him.

The chapter then switched to the scene of the city, where the heroes were trying to evacuate and rescue the civilians, who were in panic and chaos. Some of the heroes, such as Endeavor, Hawks, Mirko, and Crust, were severely injured or dead, while others, such as Eraser Head, Gran Torino, and Ryukyu, were still fighting. Midoriya, Bakugo, and Todoroki were also among the survivors, and they witnessed Shigaraki’s arrival.

The chapter ended with Shigaraki declaring his intention to destroy everything, and Midoriya preparing to confront him, saying that he would not let him do as he pleased.

Plotlines of My Hero Academia

The plotlines of My Hero Academia are the main themes and events that drive the story forward. The plotlines are divided into arcs, which are the segments of the story that focus on a specific conflict or goal. The arcs are further divided into chapters, which are the individual episodes of the manga.

The current arc of My Hero Academia is the Paranormal Liberation War Arc, which is the 31st and the final arc of the series. It began in chapter 253, and it is still ongoing as of chapter 410. It is the longest and the most intense arc of the series, as it features the climactic showdown between the heroes and the villains, who have been preparing for this moment for a long time.

The heroes launch a surprise attack on the Paranormal Liberation Front, the villain organization led by Shigaraki and his allies, who have been secretly plotting to overthrow the hero society and create a new world order.

The villains fight back with their full force, unleashing their powerful quirks and their secret weapons, such as Gigantomachia, a giant beast who serves as Shigaraki’s loyal guardian, and the High-End Nomus, the artificial humans who have multiple quirks and enhanced abilities. The villains also have some traitors and spies among the heroes, who sabotage their plans and reveal their weaknesses.

The battle becomes a war of attrition, as both sides suffer heavy losses and casualties. Many heroes and villains are killed, injured, or captured, while others are forced to retreat or switch sides. The city is also devastated by the collateral damage, and the civilians are caught in the crossfire.

Shigaraki emerges as the ultimate threat, as he awakens from his coma and reveals his true power. He has been enhanced by Doctor Garaki, who has given him the All For One quirk, as well as the quirks of the other villains he has harvested. He also inherits the will and the memories of All For One, the original villain who has been manipulating him since his childhood. Shigaraki becomes a monster who can decay anything he touches, as well as use the quirks of the other villains, making him virtually unstoppable.

Midoriya is the only hope for the heroes, as he is the successor of All Might and the wielder of the One For All quirk, the opposite and the rival of the All For One quirk. He has also unlocked the quirks of the previous users of One For All, who have been guiding and supporting him throughout his journey. He has to face Shigaraki and his destiny, as he is the only one who can stop him and save the world.

Read Also:- My Hero Academia Chapter 406 Spoiler

Image Source:- Twitter

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGikmqaXlnyuxYyhnKunXZaworDEpqCaZZOdrrHAxKtkbWlhZA%3D%3D

Fernande Dalal

Update: 2024-05-07