DashVibe

Yung Miami Look Stunning Swimming In White Bikini On Diddys Yacht NewzAcid The Talks Today

Yung Miami and Diddy are nonetheless going sturdy and she or he seemed beautiful donning a white bikini swimming in a pool on the rap mogul’s yacht.

Yung Miami is guaranteeing that her followers and haters know that she is without end that lady as she shared that she is on trip with Diddy on his luxurious $60 million yacht. A drone video was shared by Yung Miami exhibiting her rising from a pool on the highest deck to the soundtrack of Beyoncé’s “Alien Celebrity” from her newest album, Renaissance.

“I’m too elegant for this world, without end, I’m that lady. Feed you diamonds and pearls, ooh, child. I’m too elegant to be touched,” the tune performs whereas Yung Miami sporting a white bikini, steps out of the pool.

The Metropolis Ladies rapper doesn’t appear to be the one one on the journey, as Diddy shared that he was in Capri, Italy, along with his three daughters and even his son Quincy who joined within the enjoyable.

The rapper’s three daughters are all seen hanging out collectively as they hug one another. D’Lila and Jessie James, his 15-year-old twin daughters along with his late ex Kim Porter put on matching striped bikinis, whereas Likelihood, who just lately turned sixteen, rocks a pink bikini.

Quincy additionally shared a video of himself having fun with the yacht’s onboard water slide as he takes a plunge into the ocean whereas laughing. On different Instagram tales, he additionally shared that he was having fun with fishing.

Diddy and Yung Miami’s newest sighting comes after a preferred weblog shared extra photographs of the rapper hanging out with a caucasian lady who is alleged to be relationship him.

Many have claimed that Yung Miami and Diddy’s relationship is a public relations stunt. The Metropolis Ladies rapper pushed again towards critics weeks in the past as she questioned why she can be in a PR relationship.

“Wtf I seem like being in a “PR RELATIONSHIP” y’all say something! I’m a fr hood b**ch foh,” she stated in a tweet on July 16.

She additionally accused her critics of being jealous of her. “Ppl actually be jealous fr, I can by no means be no jealous a*s b**ch!”

She and Diddy confirmed they have been relationship in June. Nonetheless, the Unhealthy Boy rapper didn’t say they have been unique or monogamous, although Miami tried to get him to agree.

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGiwrqaXYrqqrcyiZKWnn6B6tMDUp6WippdiwLi1zKagp59dnrtuw8eiq55lkp64qrrIZqanZZSesaXF0mawmpuYqXpmkZFeb2ldcWh6r7HWs5icoZRk

Florance Siggers

Update: 2024-05-02